Welcome and thank-you for visiting our web site at black-gold.ca. This web site (the "Site") is owned and operated by BLACK GOLD PROJECTS INSPECTION LTD.(“BLACK GOLD”).
Use of our Web Site
You agree to use our website for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation, in violation of any intellectual property or privacy law. You agree to not use our website to conduct any activity that would constitute a civil or criminal offence or violate any law. You agree not to attempt to interfere with our website’s network or security features or to gain unauthorized access to our systems.
1. Disclaimer. Information, including services and images, is subject to change without prior notice and should be verified by users. Please refer to these Terms and Conditions of Use for the rules which govern the information provided on this Site.
2. Ownership of Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property.You acknowledge that BLACK GOLD, its related companies, or its licensors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Site and all materials provided on this Site unless otherwise expressly indicated. All rights are reserved by BLACK GOLD, its related companies and its licensors.
Any other trademarks or service marks mentioned on this Site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. References on our Site to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by BLACK GOLD. Moreover, such third parties do not endorse, sponsor, and are not affiliated with BLACK GOLD.
All rights are reserved by BLACK GOLD, its related companies and its licensors, and you agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish, translate, transmit, modify, distribute or otherwise exploit the Site, the Content, or any elements thereof, except with our prior written permission, or as permitted by us in a separate written agreement. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of these copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property.
3. Limitations. While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our Site, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our Site, and we are not liable to you for out-dated or incorrect information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services. Use of and browsing in this Site is done at user’s own risk. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ACCURACY, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BLACK GOLD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF BLACK GOLD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. All services displayed on our Site are subject to availability.
4. Links to Other Web Sites.Solely as a courtesy to you, we may provide links to other web sites at certain places on our Site; we do not endorse, approve, certify or control any of those web sites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
5. Governing Law.This web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by BLACK GOLD from its offices in Rocky Mountain Housewithin the Province of Alberta, Canada. By accessing this web site, you and BLACK GOLD agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Province of Alberta or the federal laws of Canada, as applicable, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and BLACK GOLD also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Alberta or the federal courts of Canada, as applicable, with respect to any and all matters arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
6. No Effect on Agreements.This Site shall be used for informational purposes only, and nothing on our Site shall be construed to add or modify terms to any existing or future agreements with BLACK GOLD.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BLACK GOLD, its affiliates, related companies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, losses, and expenses arising from any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or of any third party right including, without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right.
8. Notices.In our discretion, we may provide notices of changes to these Terms and Conditions of Useor other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on our Site.
9. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU WILL BE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
As of July 31, 2015